welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
10:48 AM
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
= 3 =
Yes! This is what I am doing right now... My flash just keeps hanging itself from the rope that it is around its neck right now!! It has been happening for 3 days straight and yesterday was one hell of a day to pass with reopening the application for like more than 10 times! Its the top hit for the day okay! So here I am getting some leisure from blogging, hopefully my flash will live once again!
I think a change in something is good for everyone, but when you find that it is not doing any better, then you are to ask whether change is a good thing or not. Well, I think that my change over the few years should be good. Changing takes time but I think that your determination is the biggest asset to help you to archive it. Constant reminder to change to be a better person do works but it simply squeeze too much of the energy out of you! I HATE TO HEAR PEOPLE CONSTANTLY COMPLAINS AND NEVER TAKE ACTION UPON IT.
Oh well, gonna stop being so nosy. Going to ZOO on 11th December with my friends, its like more than 10 years or what? Although some of colleagues do ask me to go to ZOO but if everyone goes who will be working? So I am often been left behind to work like hell for them? Wonder whether they all know about it? But I do feel bad to ask my colleague to help me get the complimentary tickets, its like I only remember them when I need some things from them... So I am going to make up to them once I am able to get back to work! That's a long way man! Like another 1 to 2 months? = 3 =